1. Greece: With a group of 3000 sailing islands, Greece is considered one of the best destination to yacht charter in the world. You can choose to travel to the 5 main islands:
a) Ionian Islands
b) The Cyclades
c) The Dodecanese
d) The Sporades
e) The Athens region
Just because of the zigzag coastline, Greece is considered ideal for sailing through beaches & bays.
2. Croatia: Croatia has more than 1200 islands. Prime locations to visit are:
a) Istria and Kvarner
b) North Dalmatia
c) Central Dalmatia
d) South Dalmatia
Your sailing experience in Croatia will be the best combination of hot sun, deep and crystal blue sea where you can see the pebbles or the sand clearly.
3. Italy: Sicily in Italy is considered the largest island in the Mediterranean. The largest active volcano in Italy, Mount Etna, can be seen while sailing on your yacht. There are numerous beaches in the Palermo where you can feel a great sailing experience.
4. The Canary Islands in Spain: This Island was discovered by the Columbus who figured out the idea of sailing here and making it a new destination for sailing lovers.
The biggest carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife is organized here. While you can explore Fuerteventura with a Kayak. Gran Canaria which has been remarked as the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve can also be seen here.
5. The French Riviera: This destination comprises of unspoiled Islands, broken inlets, and beautiful beaches. One can also see the very large cosmopolitan resorts of Monte Carlo, Nice, and Cannes.
People come here to enjoy a relaxed atmosphere and tall palm trees along the coastline. One can also check out 2 other sailing areas:
a) The island of Corsica
b) The Gulf of Lion
One can also plan to see Monaco and its upscale hotels and casinos.
If you are planning to charter a yacht from our own Grenada base, you can think of considering the Grenadines as the perfect destination. Grenada is one of the not to be missed islands to visit in the world. If you visit Grenadines, don’t forget to visit Carriacou. And of course, the amazing Sandy Island Marine Park.
Sandy Island Marine Park is an abandoned island that has never been touched by human beings. There are no shopping places here. Not even a bar or a restaurant. With a beautiful sandy beach as well as crystal clear water, this island proved to be a favorite destination for snorkelers. It is also considered one of the most important marine ecosystems in the world and a significant area based on cultural significance.
It is recommended that you must use a mooring ball while staying at this Island. Sandy Island/Oyster Bed Marine Protected Area (SIOBMPA) has set up a mooring field and maintenance will be done by the revenue generated through this mooring ball. Mooring costs somewhere around USD 10. It is a very small amount to pay for a peaceful night there.
Our crew specializes in organizing occasional celebrations such as birthday, wedding, anniversary etc. Their expertise in baking beautiful cakes along with serving pop Champagne and a romantic couple dinner is all that makes the celebration just amazing. Menus are prepared based on what your guests like. Renting a yacht with us is like renting a private home with a personal chef. Just order them and they prepare it for you. Our crew likes to have fun and find themselves endless ways to be creative to prepare for any celebration.
Captains are usually engaged at various ports to organize various creative events like horseback riding, a nature walk along the coastline or a beach bar. One can select from a given list of activities that best suits their interests.
Itineraries are not a planned thing so what captain usually does is that they come up with a menu chart when you arrive and then the desired food is served in few minutes or hours.