What information is retained by us once you visit our website and drop us your contact information?
To help you access the website quickly, cookies will be stored on your browser. Cookies are text files that collect standard log information and visitors’ interests. This information is used to collect the user’s behaviour on our website and for generating a statistical report based on the same. You can set your browser not to accept the cookies and also remove the stored cookies from your browser. In the former case, the website may not function as expected.
How will we use the information about you?
1. We store information manage your preferences and if you agree, we do send newsletters.
2. We use your collected information to personalize your next visits. We never share your information with any third party agency.
3. In processing your booking, we need your information to assign Yacht(s) to you.
1. We send regular updates & offers to you if you provide us with the consent to do so.
2. If you no longer wish to receive updates & offers from us, you can simply drop us an email on email@example.com.
3. You have the right to get all the information we hold about you. You can simply drop us an email on our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share within 24 hrs.
4. We make sure that your information with us is up to date and for this, you can reach us any time on our email email@example.com with your updated information.
Our website may contain links to the other websites.
How to contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 1800 1234 5678 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
By Mail: Baarfi Yacht Charter, Roadtown Street, British Virgin Islands